Bull Wifi pop up error

Seattlepaul1975

Has anyone ever seen this?
Just got my bull up and running. Burn in done and rib roast cooking!
as I sit with whisky and see error I wanted to see if others had it? It clears and still works just annoying

Attachments

• 297C19BF-798A-4FEF-AEFD-3E7AF759E36B.png
    297C19BF-798A-4FEF-AEFD-3E7AF759E36B.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 91
Has anyone ever seen this?
Just got my bull up and running. Burn in done and rib roast cooking!
as I sit with whisky and see error I wanted to see if others had it? It clears and still works just annoying
Yep I get it fairly regular, even with all the iPhone updates

Yes, I've gotten that one also, but not all the time. Otherwise, as with you, it works fine so I've ignored it. I choose not to let it annoy me as long as all the functions work aside from that.

I have a Stampede that I control with an iPad that runs iPadOS 13.3. Our phones and tablets normally live on the 5 GHz side of the WiFi network, with only the Stampede and my wife’s fancy laser printer permanently residing on the 2.4 GHz side....I switch the iPad over to 2.4 GHz when I run the Stampede.

I bring this up because I also get that error, but it only seems to occur when my wife uses the printer (or shortly after, until it goes back to sleep).

I’m not an expert on WiFi by any stretch of the imagination, so I’ve just been blaming the printer for causing some kind of interference.

I have a Stampede that I control with an iPad that runs iPadOS 13.3. Our phones and tablets normally live on the 5 GHz side of the WiFi network, with only the Stampede and my wife’s fancy laser printer permanently residing on the 2.4 GHz side....I switch the iPad over to 2.4 GHz when I run the Stampede.

I bring this up because I also get that error, but it only seems to occur when my wife uses the printer (or shortly after, until it goes back to sleep).

I’m not an expert on WiFi by any stretch of the imagination, so I’ve just been blaming the printer for causing some kind of interference.
From what i found you do not need to be on the same network, it goes via a cloud connection. So you shouldn't have to setup on the same network to talk to the grill. It is as other said just an annoyance but was glad to see I am not the only one who has the issue :)

From what i found you do not need to be on the same network, it goes via a cloud connection. So you shouldn't have to setup on the same network to talk to the grill. It is as other said just an annoyance but was glad to see I am not the only one who has the issue :)

Really? Interesting....I’ll need to try that cloud thing....I can‘t get the iPad to see the Stampede unless they are both 2.4....today I’ll use the app from 5 GHz on wifey’s iPhone....maybe it’s my iPad.

Really? Interesting....I’ll need to try that cloud thing....I can‘t get the iPad to see the Stampede unless they are both 2.4....today I’ll use the app from 5 GHz on wifey’s iPhone....maybe it’s my iPad.
The cloud is the only way the connection works. The only time your iOS device connects directly to the Rec Tec is during the initial setup period. Once you have created an account with Rec Tec, your Stampede connects directly to Rec Tec’s server and your iOS device connects directly to Rec Tec’s server, which is why you can control your Stampede from anywhere.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back