who has the nicest rack?

chadinsc

Grill(s) owned
  1. Bull
im wanting to buy or make a rack for my rt 700. if anyone has any custom racks made for there grill, show them off. i would love to see them and get ideas. it can be for other grills also. and if you have any ideas how your rack could have been better please point that out like size or height from top to bottom? thanks guys. looking forward to seeing these awesome racks!

Cooking related:
download.jpg

i wouldn’t take her advice on a great bbq sauce chris lol. i should rename it now and every one will be confused about the responses. i have seen the chad peterson racks and like them. just curious what else guys have done or bought

i wouldn’t take her advice on a great bbq sauce chris lol. i should rename it now and every one will be confused about the responses. i have seen the chad peterson racks and like them. just curious what else guys have done or bought
@chadinsc, Giada and Martha Stewart were the first two that came to mind. After some thought I guess Martha Stewart is more of a smoking expert.

@Yorktown that looks nice, where did you get that shelf? How is the fit at the back by the “light”?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back