RT-1250 What's your Auger Speed?

wlawson1313

Grill(s) owned
  1. RT-1250
I've been playing a little bit with the auger speed, I have it set on "25" while running the temp on the Xtreme Smoke setting and it's producing great smoke. Do you guys mess with the auger speed at all? I think the default setting was 10, but I see it goes pretty high up....I didn't want to go much faster than 30 for now but I'm getting my feet wet.

Let me know your thoughts.

Thanks

I've been playing a little bit with the auger speed, I have it set on "25" while running the temp on the Xtreme Smoke setting and it's producing great smoke. Do you guys mess with the auger speed at all? I think the default setting was 10, but I see it goes pretty high up....I didn't want to go much faster than 30 for now but I'm getting my feet wet.

Let me know your thoughts.

Thanks
First I've heard of auger speed adjustment. How does it work?

I have not messed with the auger speed. In the Advanced Settings in the app for the 1250, mine is at the factory default for "Minimum Feed Rate" = 1%. I'm not sure if messing with that really does anything more than preventing a flame out as it is a "minimum" value.

Someone more knowledgeable than me will likely have a better answer as I've heard of people messing with the setting.

IMG_0845.jpeg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rmiz64
Back