Bull Two users?

Ditto what Greg says. I‘m connected on my iPad, phone and my wife’s phone.

Your absolutely right! Cooking and cleaning chores should be left for the men folk to do 😆.
That’s how it works in my house! At one point we were paying a housekeeper to clean, a babysitter to watch the kids, this and that that, and ate out all the time. I retired early to take care of my family and it’s been one of the best decisions we made as a family.

That’s how it works in my house! At one point we were paying a housekeeper to clean, a babysitter to watch the kids, this and that that, and ate out all the time. I retired early to take care of my family and it’s been one of the best decisions we made as a family.
That’s fantastic, @Greg Jones ! I bet you did an amazing job, and I bet all of your kids’ friends wanted to eat at your house!

That’s fantastic, @Greg Jones ! I bet you did an amazing job, and I bet all of your kids’ friends wanted to eat at your house!
Actually, you might be the first person other than my wife to recognize that, and she had an advantage of living here! As much as as miss my children having left the nest, not having all the friends here is a close second!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back