Trade Secrets (or probably not)

Buckeye smoker

Grill(s) owned
  1. Bull
So I'm going to assume for a sec ( I know bad start ) that people are willing to trade ideas and personal practices like they do recipes in here and here's one of mine.
If you ever read my posts I say:

"Great Black Swamp Style" alot... and what that is comes from one, where I live NW,Ohio and also naming my style after the Region like alot of things here. Guys at work liked the food and wanted to know rub mix and etc etc etc... I said: " I can't tell ya everything, but it's called Black Swamp Style" ( I made it up on the spot and it just means Wet*)
This is probably not new info for most, but as far as I'm concerned, it really makes a difference with taste and tenderness.
  1. Collect all your "Au' Jus" or meat juices and fat meltings at the end of your cook.

2. Pour it all over your meat along with a small amount of water when you let your meat rest for 5mins or so, covered with foil.( The more juice the better)

3. Eat your dinner and love it.

4. This goes for loin, ribs and chicken. Use a vacuum sealer (food saver) to draw the juices back into your meat if you're serving later in the day, week, whatever. Or just storing the left-overs.
Some people may not like "wet" style so do what you like. But this is worth a try if you haven't.
00100lPORTRAIT_00100_BURST20190704174423270_COVER.jpg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back