ThermoWorks sale

Today only, 50% off the ThermoWorks TimeStick; https://www.thermoworks.com/timestick/?trk_msg=CE93ITVD280KNFMBE7EBOVQUSO&trk_contact=3QMNS09J8THVDMV0MGEV1SLNO8&trk_sid=2QODLON693NSAAE223RIDJQIDK&trk_link=8UHJQ845CT34JF440GDTARHJ0G&bxid=745A74CCB4C1E477B515C4A91C&utm_source=listrak&utm_medium=email&utm_term=50%+Off+TimeStick&utm_campaign=Aug2023-Sitewide-3-TimeStick-CS

I find the TimeStick to be a handy little timer that counts up, down, etc. And, at today’s price, it would be hard to find a better deal. YMMV. I have no financial connection with TW; just a satisfied user of its products.

Help the folks in Hawaii and get a great deal on a Thermopop; what could be better? Buy a bunch of them for gifts (Christmas is coming). https://www.thermoworks.com/thermopop/?trk_msg=NDNVVKS51RPKV3B87PMEKU3F7K&trk_contact=3QMNS09J8THVDMV0MGEV1SLNO8&trk_sid=NSMGVBRTOARRHCU05RDLND6N3C&trk_link=J5R5AQGRR1Q454KKHHA4HSJT8G&bxid=745A74CCB4C1E477B515C4A91C&utm_source=listrak&utm_medium=email&utm_term=Help+Feed+Hawaii+with+$12.60+ThermoPop&utm_campaign=Aug2023-Feed-Hawaii-ThermoPop-CS

I’m not affiliated with TW; just a happy customer who’s also concerned about folks experiencing a disaster.

Last edited:
I ordered a dozen for Christmas stocking stuffers and got an e-mail from TW saying that this promotion has already raised more than $150K for the Hawaii relief effort by Chef Jose Andres and his World Central Kitchen feeding program. Wow!

Last edited:
Is Utah the center of the heat measurement world? I received notification yesterday from Thermoworks that the Thermopops I ordered have shipped from American Fork, Utah. That’s normal; it’s where TW products have always been shipped from IME.

Then, I received a notification from Combustion Inc that my recently ordered wireless Predictive Thermometer and accessories have shipped; from Kaysville, Utah. And, doesn’t Recteq now have a branch location in Lehi, Utah?

All of those locations are along the I-15 corridor in the greater Salt Lake City area. Hmmmmmmm.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back