Thermoworks 10% off code (works even on sale items)

sdynak

Grill(s) owned
  1. Bull
For the first person to reply & PM me here that wants a one time 10% off stackable code for Thermoworks.

It was sent to me back in early October and I have no plans to spend more $ on Thermoworks. My classic pen works fine and I can't justify buying another even though they are 30% off right now and this will stack on.

First response gets it! Just respond here and PM me to keep it in order.

Please do not respond if you do not plan to use the discount. I really don't want to see it go to waste.

Expires Nov. 29th.

Last edited:
A kind and generous offer. I don’t need it, but I hope someone that does takes you up on the offer. (y)

Which one should I get??? I’m ordering a RT590.

Wife gave it to me for Fathers Day 2 years ago and finally going to get it. They have 15% off just fyi. 10-20% actually based on $$

You couldn’t go wrong with a ThermaPen One, Smoke or Signals. The ThermaPen One is great for quick checks of things like chicken, steaks, etc. The Signals or Smoke units give you a constant monitoring of meat and grill temperature that is (in my opinion) far superior to the Recteq probes.

Good luck with whatever you decide on.

Thanks so much!!!! That was fast! I was getting the 700, but we have a family of 3 and I don’t want the extra bulk.

I’m getting the cart too. Just for ease and looks. Everything is 15% off for what I’m spending. So May as well do it now.

Why is this thermometer so great? I assume because it works great! I was asking because I saw some post about a Thermopen 4?

But I just saw the 1, and the. Expensive IR one. I never had a smoker or used one. I’m a good cook but this will be a learning curve for me making briskets. Etc.

Thanks so much!!!! That was fast! I was getting the 700, but we have a family of 3 and I don’t want the extra bulk.

I’m getting the cart too. Just for ease and looks. Everything is 15% off for what I’m spending. So May as well do it now.

Why is this thermometer so great? I assume because it works great! I was asking because I saw some post about a Thermopen 4?

But I just saw the 1, and the. Expensive IR one. I never had a smoker or used one. I’m a good cook but this will be a learning curve for me making briskets. Etc.
Thermoworks products are professional grade; accurate, durable and their customer service is second-to-none! If you really want to know what your food and grill temperatures are, Thermoworks is the way to go.

When you are smoking large chunks of meat that cost an arm and a leg in today’s economy, you want to be sure you know where your temps are. At least, that’s my take and the reason why I have the TW units I recommended.

Enjoy your new smoker.

sdynak, Thanks AGAIN and Happy Thanksgiving to you and your Family :) 🦃🦃🦃. I don't even know 100% WHY I need this thing, but I want it!😃 i will just buy this one.

IF you want, since you gave me some cash off, you can pick the color I buy, and whatever you tell me, I have to buy! What color? I was maybe gonna get the Green

Thermapen® ONE
NEW Thermapen ONE. Accurate to ±0.5°F in ONE second. Waterproof + advanced features.
  • $69.30
    $99.00
    (You save $29.70)
    Black Friday Special
    (not eligible for additional discounts)
    Color:(Required)

It works!!!!!!!!!!!!! 😃 Seeing if I need anything else while i have the extra 10% thanks to Mr. Dynak.

Haven't even ordered my 590 YET, but do I need anything else from this place? Like extra probes? Only if the Rec Tec ones don't work, etc.

I like black but that is boring!! Get what you want!! Happy Thanksgiving!!

Last edited:
The code still works.. it is either multi-use or not used and expires in 3 days.

Possible @TexasGrillBandit either changed his mind since there has been no follow up and had doubts in other posts.

If anyone else wants to use it let me know. I'd really hate to see it wasted and was all I asked for but not the end of the world.. LOL.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FISCH75
Back