Bullseye The Bullseye did a great job

Rileybowler

Military Veteran
Grill(s) owned
  1. Bullseye
So I have been complaining in the past of the high spikes in temperature and I wanted to do a chuck roast like brisket burnt ends. I set the temperature for 275 degrees and cooked the cubed up roast for 2 hours and then put in a foiled pan with a combination of beef broth and BBQ sauce and may I say that I was pleased with the performance of the Bullseye, when I first put the rack on the temperature dropped down to 150 degrees and I thought here we go again but it finally got back to temperature and no large spikes . Did not take pics but I was satisfied with the product as well as smoker.

So I have been complaining in the past of the high spikes in temperature and I wanted to do a chuck roast like brisket burnt ends. I set the temperature for 275 degrees and cooked the cubed up roast for 2 hours and then put in a foiled pan with a combination of beef broth and BBQ sauce and may I say that I was pleased with the performance of the Bullseye, when I first put the rack on the temperature dropped down to 150 degrees and I thought here we go again but it finally got back to temperature and no large spikes . Did not take pics but I was satisfied with the product as well as smoker.
Good to hear...there;s certainly a learning process with these.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Srbbates
Back