Lifetime Premium!
Premium Member
Grill(s) owned
  1. Bull
Stuffed chicken breast, veggies & baked beans

IMG_1323.JPG
IMG_1324.JPG
IMG_1326.JPG

Stuffed with spinach, mozzarella and sun dried tomatoes...
IMG_1328.JPG

Voila!
IMG_1330.JPG

Amazing. Makes me hungry for dinner all over again. Recipe for the chicken breast and beans? Sharing is caring, ??
thank you... Split the breast and brine overnight, then next day, season and stuff with spinach, mozzarella and sun dried tomatoes, tied together with butcher twine. Add whatever you like. Smoked at 225 for 1 hr, then cranked heat to 350 until 165 IT, I did half of a normal pot. 1 28 oz. can whatever beans you like, Bush's, Showboat, etc...small onion, 2 jalapenos seeds removed, small green pepper, dark brown sugar, mustard powder, ketchup, bacon grease. Had them on for 5 hrs. Add ketchup when starts to get dry. Simmer onions and pepper with bacon grease until soft then add to everything else in mixing bowl. Mix well and pour into whatever pot or pan you'll use. Cast iron puts really makes the taste I look for

thank you... Split the breast and brine overnight, then next day, season and stuff with spinach, mozzarella and sun dried tomatoes, tied together with butcher twine. Add whatever you like. Smoked at 225 for 1 hr, then cranked heat to 350 until 165 IT, I did half of a normal pot. 1 28 oz. can whatever beans you like, Bush's, Showboat, etc...small onion, 2 jalapenos seeds removed, small green pepper, dark brown sugar, mustard powder, ketchup, bacon grease. Had them on for 5 hrs. Add ketchup when starts to get dry. Simmer onions and pepper with bacon grease until soft then add to everything else in mixing bowl. Mix well and pour into whatever pot or pan you'll use. Cast iron puts really makes the taste I look for
Great pics! Thanks for the recipe write up too. I love to see the Bull being utilized completely with a griddle, pot and food on the grill grates at the same time. (y)

Thanks for the recipe. I just got chicken breasts yesterday.
Thanks for the recipe. I have chicken breasts I got yesterday. Going to brine early this morning and cook tonight. Hope it’s enough time. Have to go out and get other ingredients. I made bacon on the bull yesterday. Totally cleaned before I started. Even new liner on the grease bucket. Planning on using it in this and other recipes. I think it’s safe? ??

Thanks for the recipe. I just got chicken breasts yesterday.

Thanks for the recipe. I have chicken breasts I got yesterday. Going to brine early this morning and cook tonight. Hope it’s enough time. Have to go out and get other ingredients. I made bacon on the bull yesterday. Totally cleaned before I started. Even new liner on the grease bucket. Planning on using it in this and other recipes. I think it’s safe? ??
You're good to go

Collected it in a mason jar, put in fridge. Looks good, a bit cloudy but good. ??

I don't get to use bacon a whole lot...watch my sodium intake. I do use some though. I bought this on Amazon. Zero sodium and it's the real thing. Always comes in handy!

1591616616147.png

Great idea. I once bought duck fat like that. Not sure if its better to buy this or use what I make. Not sure about the sodium content of what I make. I'm guessing high. ??

Great pics! Thanks for the recipe write up too. I love to see the Bull being utilized completely with a griddle, pot and food on the grill grates at the same time. (y)
My oven and stove are really getting neglected. Mostly used for setting hot stuff on, coming off the smoker. They really are good for more than ribs and briskets ;)

My oven and stove are really getting neglected. Mostly used for setting hot stuff on, coming off the smoker. They really are good for more than ribs and briskets ;)
Not using the oven saves heating up the house and clean-up. Not to mention great flavor outside. ??

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
I smell smoke
Back