Bull Some pork for Saturday night......

Master Blaster

Grill(s) owned
  1. Bull
Here's a couple of nice pork shoulders around 10lbs each I picked up for the weekend. This will be my 4th cook with my new Bull. I'm putting them in early Saturday evening and going to bed and when they reach the appropriate temperature I'll pull them off the next day. Not really concerned about how long it takes to cook them or when they get done and I'm not bothering with wrapping. Easy Peezy! Gonna let the Bull run...........I'm excited to see how things turn out!

Attachments

• 20200506_183654.jpg
    20200506_183654.jpg
    4 MB · Views: 167
Fantastic! Some shredded pulled pork in some Queso with some nachos is the best after everyone is done having pork in this house. looking forward to seeing it.

Here's a couple of nice pork shoulders around 10lbs each I picked up for the weekend. This will be my 4th cook with my new Bull. I'm putting them in early Saturday evening and going to bed and when they reach the appropriate temperature I'll pull them off the next day. Not really concerned about how long it takes to cook them or when they get done and I'm not bothering with wrapping. Easy Peezy! Gonna let the Bull run...........I'm excited to see how things turn out!
That's the beauty of pork shoulders, no muss no fuss. Always turns out great. What are you going to sauce them with? ??

That's the beauty of pork shoulders, no muss no fuss. Always turns out great. What are you going to sauce them with? ??
I make my own BBQ sauces, my go to is this one. Ketchup based.

1/2 cup ketchup
3 TBSP brown sugar
1 TBSP apple cider vinegar
1/2 TBSP Worcestershire sauce
1/2 tsp garlic powder
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp cayenne (optional for a sauce with a little heat)

Combine all your ingredients in a small saucepan and simmer/reduce to the consistency and thickness to your liking.

I make my own BBQ sauces, my go to is this one. Ketchup based.

1/2 cup ketchup
3 TBSP brown sugar
1 TBSP apple cider vinegar
1/2 TBSP Worcestershire sauce
1/2 tsp garlic powder
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp cayenne (optional for a sauce with a little heat)

Combine all your ingredients in a small saucepan and simmer/reduce to the consistency and thickness to your liking.
Thanks. I’m guessing we all make something pretty similar. ??

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dkroll
Back