So what's up with the app? Last phone didnt work and new phone no luck!

JohnDS

Grill(s) owned
  1. Bull
When I open the app I cannot click control. Everything else works....recipes, shopping, etc., but when I push "control"....nothing. see? I think I'm signed out but when I try to recover my password it sends me a verification code and then it says invalid verification code.
Screenshot_20211209-172701_recteq.jpg

Last edited:
Have you tried calling the to have them see if there is a simple solution. I think I had a similar issue when I got mine and they were very helpful at getting me connected. That being said, to me the app is only good for starting the unit remotely. Half the time the alarms don’t work so I don’t use the grill probes.

Have you tried calling the to have them see if there is a simple solution. I think I had a similar issue when I got mine and they were very helpful at getting me connected. That being said, to me the app is only good for starting the unit remotely. Half the time the alarms don’t work so I don’t use the grill probes.

Thanks. I created a new account and it works now. But you're right. The alarms are useless. I usually have to back out of the app, then open it again to even get the temperature on the probe to update.

I uninstalled the app. It's more trouble than it's worth.

I am not having many issues with the app although most apps do have issues. Try using the ADT Security Pulse app. It gives me headaches at times.

I also installed Bluestacks on my laptop and loaded the RECTEQ app on the laptop. It works pretty well and I do not have to look at my phone.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alan Hollister
Back