So what’s everyone cooking for the Super Bowl?

Gonefishin

Premium Member!
Premium Member
Military Veteran
Grill(s) owned
  1. Trailblazer
Supposed to be decent tomorrow so it’s wings on the grill, indirect for 30ish minutes, then high heat, flipping often, till the skin is crispy, haven’t decided on sides yet. As the game isn’t till 6:30 EST I’ll do some pulled pork nachos at 1/2 time. So what are you folks doing?

This 10 pounder is 13 hours in with 4-5 to go. Injected with Tony C’s Honey Bacon and BBQ marinade and Meat Church Holy Voodoo and Holy Gospel Rubs. Sliders and nachos with many sides up next! Had to git-er-done today we have monsoons headed to GA.

33511BFF-6A6B-4458-AEFC-2975C0BCC9E2.jpeg

This 10 pounder is 13 hours in with 4-5 to go. Injected with Tony C’s Honey Bacon and BBQ marinade and Meat Church Holy Voodoo and Holy Gospel Rubs. Sliders and nachos with many sides up next! Had to git-er-done today we have monsoons headed to GA.

Snow forecast here in NGA for tomorrow....hopefully no power failure

We're going to a crab feed tonight at our church. Fund raiser for the kids that want to go to summer camp.
It's all you can eat crab, chicken, tri-tip, etc. The wife preordered a bag of each to take home.
That will be our super bowl feast as well. She's so smart :love:(y)

Just going to be the two of us tomorrow, but I'm making bacon wrapped cheese stuffed jalapenos, beef & chorizo queso, and pork belly burnt ends. Just going to snack throughout the evening.

Going to be cold and rainy starting tonight, so I've got my tailgate tent up with Ferdinand and the prep table under to work on tomorrow.

IMG_2961.jpeg

Super Bowl? What’s a Super Bowl? :rolleyes:

Unfortunately, we are not pro football fans, so a “super bowl” at our house is just a very large bowl. We’re not doing anything special this weekend. I know; that’s probably considered un-American, but it is what it is.

Good luck to those celebrating this annual rite of passage.

I'm not a rabid fan, but since the Chiefs are in it I'll watch. Doing Smoked Onion Bombs from HGH and some Jalapeno Poppers.

We started the Super Bowl eating tonight with a rack of Duroc baby back ribs that our local grocery store sells. This was our first time cooking these…won’t be our last. They are really expensive but definitely with it for special occasions.
CDA36795-7B6D-4D20-BF1D-8EF7BD3BC0EF.jpeg

Super Bowl? What’s a Super Bowl? :rolleyes:

Unfortunately, we are not pro football fans, so a “super bowl” at our house is just a very large bowl. We’re not doing anything special this weekend. I know; that’s probably considered un-American, but it is what it is.

Good luck to those celebrating this annual rite of passage.

Right there with ya, although being a longtime Bengals fan I did watch last year. Only winners are the big corporations.......that's all I'm gonna say about that. Heading out for a motorcycle ride and then smoking up some chicken, that's my exciting day.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alan Hollister
Back