Bull Smoke Box Gone?

jasonvr

Grill(s) owned
  1. Bull
Went looking to get the dimensions as I'm going to do a built in an outdoor kitchen in for my Bull and want to leave space in the future in case I wanted to add one and it's nowhere on the site. I found a link via Google, but it doesn't go to an active page. What's up?

I had some quality issues with ones I recently ordered. RecTec customer service took care of it for me, but maybe QA issues are causing it to not be listed. Thx!

I'm waiting for an accessory or two that has been on back order since I bought my Bull and I monitor the page often. I've noticed certain items are removed and then they magically pop back up. Perhaps it's not anything more than Rec Tec removing the items from their list if it's not currently available. I once saw an item I wanted and it was in stock, when I called to buy it I was told it wasn't available. I was told by a Rec Tec representative that just because the item was back on the page doesn't mean it's actually in stock. They fulfill current on site ordereres who want the item right then and there before other folks who may be waiting in line for it as a backorder, which I thought was pretty curious in my opinion.

Went looking to get the dimensions as I'm going to do a built in an outdoor kitchen in for my Bull and want to leave space in the future in case I wanted to add one and it's nowhere on the site. I found a link via Google, but it doesn't go to an active page. What's up?
Smokebox dimensions 17.5 high 17.5 deep 16 wide from side of grill not included in these measurements are the smoke stack and handle, you swap them over from the grill.

For all the items that are out of stock there's a reasonable chance that the C-19 shutdown in China earlier in the year is showing it's effects.

For all the items that are out of stock there's a reasonable chance that the C-19 shutdown in China earlier in the year is showing it's effects.
I was thinking the same. Also heard that international cargo shipping is slowed way down, even when there is product to move.
Well that definitely makes sense, excellent points.

That makes total sense, but what's confusing is that there are other items on the site that are listed as out of stock, like shelves and sear kits. So it's odd that the smoke box is just completely gone

Looks like parts are dropping off their site due to shortages. I looked for the controller to see what they cost. No dice. Not listed any longer.

Makes me wonder if they have parts inventory to cover needs for warranty claims, or if they'll need to scavenge from new stock.

They seem to be great and their customer service, so I wouldn't worry. They would likely be managing their inventory to protect warranty service or would cannibalize a few parts to get them thru shortages.

Smoke box ,front shelf,internal shelf, etc all on back order....I really think now is the time to switch to U.S. distribution/makers ...but that's just me.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back