Setup delivery for my new Rt590 for this week.

Sikeo666

Grill(s) owned
  1. Stampede
Ordered my birthday present from my wife this past week. I was contacted this weekend for the delivery of my new stampede. So by this time next week I’m hoping to have a couple cooks under my belt. I have been reading nonstop on this forum for tips, tricks and mods. I’m looking forward to learning from all you guys and also happy that I didn’t go with the traeger that was the original idea. After being told that a pellet grill is my birthday present I stumbled across recteq reviews and found the customer service and quality of the materials used was more than enough to get me off of the traeger idea and onto this awesome community.

you see that in the rear view?
it’s my waistline.

You won’t be disappointed, I was about to pull the trigger on a Traeger also and stumbled across rec teq , once I saw stainless steel construction and top notch customer service it changed my mind real quick , been almost a year and every meal has been amazing

Ordered my birthday present from my wife this past week. I was contacted this weekend for the delivery of my new stampede. So by this time next week I’m hoping to have a couple cooks under my belt. I have been reading nonstop on this forum for tips, tricks and mods. I’m looking forward to learning from all you guys and also happy that I didn’t go with the traeger that was the original idea. After being told that a pellet grill is my birthday present I stumbled across recteq reviews and found the customer service and quality of the materials used was more than enough to get me off of the traeger idea and onto this awesome community.

you see that in the rear view?
it’s my waistline.
Congrats on the new grill and happy birthday.

I just ordered mine Saturday and it shipped today! Cant wait.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dkroll
Back