RTQ is trying to fix it

Tombo

Premium Member!
Premium Member
Grill(s) owned
  1. Bull
Got this email today. At least they are asking!

13BD35B3-88E7-4C19-959E-70F3C7AD62B1.jpeg

They're way off track with questions like would you like it to connect with social media, would you like Google, Alexa, Siri integration, would you like videos. I think it was question 9 they asked what I wanted and I wrote TIMELY NOTIFICATIONS (maybe skip the server, phone to grill communications).

They're way off track with questions like would you like it to connect with social media, would you like Google, Alexa, Siri integration, would you like videos. I think it was question 9 they asked what I wanted and I wrote TIMELY NOTIFICATIONS (maybe skip the server, phone to grill communications).
Same here.

This was a topic at the November academy. RT has a fairly new employee now leading the app development. We had a half hour session with him exchanging ideas. I found him both bright and very interested in improving things. We will see what transpires. It was a good and honest discussion.

Does anyone but me object to the slider on the phone (Android) app to set the temperature? It takes me multiple tries to get the number I want. I overshoot one way then do the same thing the other way. Why can't there be a very simple keypad?

Does anyone but me object to the slider on the phone (Android) app to set the temperature? It takes me multiple tries to get the number I want. I overshoot one way then do the same thing the other way. Why can't there be a very simple keypad?
I just tap on the number (temp) that is showing on the right and put the temp I want. Never used the slider.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back