Bull Replacement Meat Probes

CanadianBull

Grill(s) owned
  1. Bull
Does anyone know if there are replacement meat probes that are smaller than the ones that come with the RT-700? I often find that when I'm smoking something smaller, like chicken breast or salmon, that the large probes are too big and bulky. Something around 3" would be much better. Any thoughts or suggestions?

Does anyone know if there are replacement meat probes that are smaller than the ones that come with the RT-700? I often find that when I'm smoking something smaller, like chicken breast or salmon, that the large probes are too big and bulky. Something around 3" would be much better. Any thoughts or suggestions?
Amazon has replacement probes but they appear to be about the same size.

These probes from Amazon are very nice. Accurate, shorter than the factory probes, needle point, and perhaps more importantly, the strain relief should help it last for a very long time. My go-to probes for the RT-700. Pictured with the stock probe (right).
CA3FF02B-3277-435F-A2D4-32E5355B1BF7.jpeg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back