RecTeq on Amazon

Thats always been there, when I bought my 590 during 2020 Black Friday Recteq sale, this was on Amazon. I'd been previously looking at both amazon and recteq to see which had the best deal. 590 was listed as well in November. The BF deal from Reqteq was cheaper when I bought

That's JB...
Season 3 Showtime GIF by Our Cartoon President

That must be old, there are no Recteq grills listed on Amazon now, just the usual basement dweller wannabes..

Last edited:
That must be old, there are no Recteq grills listed on Amazon now, just the usual basement dweller wannabes..
I don’t think so. It’s their current promotion price with Kingsford. Recteq, LLC with an address in Marietta, Ga. Not Evans, Ga., I know, but…

It's odd RT would be on Amazon and no feedback.

No feedback the last 12 months-almost 600 ratings lifetime. The phone number on Amazon is recteq’s number.
I would think if RT is selling on Amazon there would be some kind of associated fees, less profits.

The “deal” on Amazon is about $150 over what you can get the grill and pellets for on the Rec Teq site. That’s probably the fee they have to pay Amazon.
$1199 - grill
$220-71=$149 pellets
$1348 total
$1504 Amazon price
$156 difference
Going back to Amazon may be a direction the new investors want to go to grow the company.

It says the Amazon bundle includes a cover also, so not quite a $156 difference. When this was posted last week, the Amazon price was identical to recteq direct pricing. The Amazon price now is the grill + the cover + the pellets, no discount deal on the pellets.

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gymanji
Back