Ordering from Amazon or recteq.com?

Looking to order a 700 and was just wondering if people have experienced different results when ordering from Amazon vs directly from the website? Are shipping times around the same?
I ordered mine from Amazon; shipping time was super fast

Amazon has become a joke on their 2 day shipping. Prime member for years, and it has been forever since I got something in less than a week. We even have a distribution site 100 miles from us. Only thing Prime does anymore is save you shipping cost. Oh, and you get to watch Prime football ( bunch of shit), was suppose to be America's game and $$$ keeps people from being able to watch.
EBay has quicker shipping than Amazon.

I have a warehouse 10 miles from me, I regulary get same day delivery. ;)

I have to say I have been impressed with Amazon’s return process. I bought a portable generator from them recently (over $370). I couldn’t get it to start reliably. When I contacted them to return it they offered me a half price refund and said I could keep. I told them I still didn’t want it. They gave me a full refund and told me to keep it.

<break> <break> 🙂

As I was typing this I decided to check my CC statement to see if I had indeed received a refund. Well, NO! Just spent about an hour online chatting with Amazon and essentially processing the refund all over again. They first said the item could not be refunded only replaced. I explained that I had already gotten another generator and didn’t want a replacement. They, then agreed to a full refund. We shall see…

Got my rt700 on Wednesday so it took about 10 days from Amazon which I’m not mad at. Got it before Xmas days. I was somewhat surprised with how good of quality this thing is! Everything from the handles to the drip tray are worlds above what I am used to. The metal is so thick. Cooked a nice ribeye on it and it was amazing.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gymanji
Back