charlesrshell

Pellet Grill Rookie
Lifetime Premium!
Premium Member
Military Veteran
Grill(s) owned
  1. Stampede
  2. Bullseye
Does this Recteq forum have an App? What are fellow members using to quickly open the forum? I use Chrome browser with an icon on my home page. Does Tapatalk work better?

Does this Recteq forum have an App? What are fellow members using to quickly open the forum? I use Chrome browser with an icon on my home page. Does Tapatalk work better?
To the best of my knowledge, no. Send a message to Mike and ask to be on the safe side.

I use Safari on my iPad and it’s super fast and easy. I also use my iPhone occasionally but it truncates some information.
This is 100% accurate. I didn’t realize that I wasn’t seeing everything using my phone until just last month when I used a laptop for the first time. It is very easy, however, and if you tilt your phone into landscape orientation, you should see everything.

Last edited:
The forum is already very much mobile friendly the way it is now. Yup landscape mode offers up a bit more information but nothing that is absolutely needed.

I'm one of those odd people that still use a computer to surf the internet though so what do I know. :D ;)

The forum is already very much mobile friendly the way it is now. Yup landscape mode offers up a bit more information but nothing that is absolutely needed.

I'm one of those odd people that still use a computer to surf the internet though so what do I know. :D ;)
Do you know if fellow members use Tapatalk to view this forum with their cell phones? I might give it a try.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back