Premium Member!
Premium Member
Grill(s) owned
  1. Bull
  2. Bullseye
  3. Trailblazer
  4. Matador
  5. WyldSide
There appears to be a lot of new members here and a lot of new grills on order, so before y’all chuck the box it came in, here’s a tip for a probe holder (two actually) that comes free with your grill. The box handles are two piece, and can be pried apart to get them out of the cardboard and then snapped back together. Place the neck of the probe in the curve of the handle and wrap. I then take one of the rubber bands that comes with much of the fresh produce I buy and snap in on the spool of wire to keep everything in place.

There are other options out there for probe holders-ThermoWorks makes a fairly inexpensive holder for their probes and we have a member here @Hilbe who custom makes a nice magnetic holder. I wish I could take credit for this tip, but I first saw it somewhere else.
C55B35C5-C5E0-4F25-8946-7F87F45BB28F.jpeg

I have the same one and love it...

There appears to be a lot of new members here and a lot of new grills on order, so before y’all chuck the box it came in, here’s a tip for a probe holder (two actually) that comes free with your grill. The box handles are two piece, and can be pried apart to get them out of the cardboard and then snapped back together. Place the neck of the probe in the curve of the handle and wrap. I then take one of the rubber bands that comes with much of the fresh produce I buy and snap in on the spool of wire to keep everything in place.

There are other options out there for probe holders-ThermoWorks makes a fairly inexpensive holder for their probes and we have a member here @Hilbe who custom makes a nice magnetic holder. I wish I could take credit for this tip, but I first saw it somewhere else.
View attachment 9342
Thank you. I just did this before the cardboard goes out for recycling!

Looks pretty good. I burned my box up in the big ass fire though. LOL

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back