RT-1250 Price drop on 1250

Another Joe

Grill(s) owned
  1. Trailblazer
  2. RT-1250
Of course, the day my 1250 arrived, the price dropped 100 bucks. It was already 100 off, but a hundred bucks is a hundred bucks.

I asked if they'd make it retroactive since I just received mine. Nope, but they offered a couple of rubs. Better than a stick in the eye. ;)

They're built and broken in.

The 1250 went super smooth. Starting and initial burn were flawless. I'm really looking forward to cooking.

The 340 had some oddities. I posted about it in the 340 forum.

The box for the 1250 was amazing. Everything was super well packed and protected. My only mishap was when I raised the sides, the bottom shelf was leaning against one side so fell out. Of course, I didn't want to scratch something before I even get a chance to get it dirty!

So far it seems super solid. I think my only complaint is that the wheels are so small. It really doesn't take to uneven ground at all. Oh, and it's pretty much impossible to get the horns even. The left one points slightly higher than the right, in spite of attempts to adjust.

1250 w wrap.jpeg

Attachments

• 1250 & 340.jpeg
    1250 & 340.jpeg
    510.9 KB · Views: 108
  • 1250 Chart.jpeg
    1250 Chart.jpeg
    464.8 KB · Views: 105
Really diggin' that texas flag. Where did you find that?
Diamond Dave's Smokin Lids on Facebook. He can do any design you want. I didn't realize that when I first contacted him and figured he only had the few I saw, or I might have done more with it. He can do any size too, so you can cover your hopper as well.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back