Bull Not impressed /s

Srminosky

Active Military
Grill(s) owned
  1. Bull
Ordered my bull early Feb arrived on the 17th.

Unloading and unboxing was a nightmare so much over packing and wrapping it was out of control!

Assembly was advertised as about an hour. Yeah took me and my three boys just short of 4 hours! Talk about false advertising.

Initial burn in at 400 took about 30 minuets to get to temp and then went another hour and half. Used about 3lbs of pellets in total. How in the hell am I ever going to use these 100lbs?

WiFi setup had me worried hearing all the issues other were having. I plugged, connected to the phone and success in the first setup. Payed my teenage son $20 to fix a problem I never even had.

Turned the grill off and 30 mins later it’s still damn hot to the touch! Why does it need to hold heat so well, it’s not like that’s what I paid for.

Ok in all seriousness

All the above were completely true the 4 hours were my 3 boys ages 14, 7 and 3 all helping in various ways and in between being sidetracked. This thing sips pellets and holds heat like a champ. At the end of the day I am not impressed, everything you all here have told me happened, no surprises. Lives up to its name and reputation. Thank you all for the information and expectations. Looking forward to what the future brings.

Well then, now all of the fun begins with your new obsession.
The wife just text me as she is sitting in the backyard in the beautiful weather and says to me that Ol' Bessy (my bull) is missing me and wants to be used, I'm like what? She must really like the food that comes off of it or she bored out of her mind.
Welcome to the OBSESSION.

Sorry to hear there were no surprises .. We'll try harder to mis-inform you next time :LOL:

Enjoy the heck out of the Bull and keep them boys growing so you don't have to lift a finger next time.

I know I'm going to forget adding pellets one day for how little it uses.

Well then, now all of the fun begins with your new obsession.
The wife just text me as she is sitting in the backyard in the beautiful weather and says to me that Ol' Bessy (my bull) is missing me and wants to be used, I'm like what? She must really like the food that comes off of it or she bored out of her mind.
Welcome to the OBSESSION.
Sounds like a perfect love triangle! LMAO!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back