No smoke flavor

Yeah you are right on the beef thing. I did a top sirloin roast on my old smoker a few weeks ago and only used SPG and it was awesome. The family really liked it. I haven’t done a brisket yet. A year this weekend.
BB cooked at 250.
OK…you haven’t “done a brisket yet.” So what does “BB” stand for? I thought you were talking about beef brisket.

I guess i thought it meant Boston Butt. New member to the forum here I will learn. Sorry for the confusion.

I guess i thought it meant Boston Butt. New member to the forum here I will learn. Sorry for the confusion.
I'm likely the one that was confused; at my age, it happens a lot. ;) I thought we were talking about brisket. I do very little smoked pork butts, etc. so my previous comments about pellets and rubs are probably not applicable. Sorry for the confusion.

I'm likely the one that was confused; at my age, it happens a lot. ;) I thought we were talking about brisket. I do very little smoked pork butts, etc. so my previous comments about pellets and rubs are probably not applicable. Sorry for the confusion.
It’s all good. I haven’t done a brisket yet so maybe in the future you can give me so pointers. I mostly do ribs, pork and chicken . I did do a top sirloin roast that came out very good.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wadefarm
Back