New to Recteq with a Patio Legend 410

ladewig

Grill(s) owned
  1. Patio Legend 410
I'm new to the Recteq community. Just assembled my new Patio Legend 410 today and planning to break it in and try it out this weekend.

We downsized and moved in 2021, and I sold my Weber gas grill and Bradley electric smoker. The plan was to get a new pellet grill after we replaced the deck at the new place. Spring 2022 rolled around and by the time we were ready to move on the new deck, it turned out they were on a 36-week backlog. Spring 2022 became Spring 2023, and we finally have the new deck, and I could move forward with the new grill. Thankfully, the delay worked out since the Patio Legend 410 fit my needs (and space) perfectly.

Time to get cooking!

I'm new to the Recteq community. Just assembled my new Patio Legend 410 today and planning to break it in and try it out this weekend.

We downsized and moved in 2021, and I sold my Weber gas grill and Bradley electric smoker. The plan was to get a new pellet grill after we replaced the deck at the new place. Spring 2022 rolled around and by the time we were ready to move on the new deck, it turned out they were on a 36-week backlog. Spring 2022 became Spring 2023, and we finally have the new deck, and I could move forward with the new grill. Thankfully, the delay worked out since the Patio Legend 410 fit my needs (and space) perfectly.

Time to get cooking!
Enjoy and welcome aboard!

I just put together a Legend 410 and still need to fire it up. Just curious about experience with it since you had one for a year.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back