Bull New RT-700 Owner with a question

Twizz

Grill(s) owned
  1. Bull
Hey guys, my wife got me a RT-700 for my birthday in March, I just got around to building it and I'm really excited to use it. One odd question I have, that has nothing to do with the operation, is about the design on the side shelf. I haven't been able to find a picture that shows this design, but when I look at mine the "RTG" just kind of looks like blobs that aren't finished and the horns that go through the letters are barely visible, with maybe just a very shallow line defining them. In the end it doesn't really matter and it is more just aesthetics, but just wanted to make sure everything looked right. Pics attached, thanks!

Attachments

• PXL_20210709_160825715.jpg
    PXL_20210709_160825715.jpg
    3.7 MB · Views: 205
  • PXL_20210709_160830545.jpg
    PXL_20210709_160830545.jpg
    3.7 MB · Views: 105
welcome to the forum. i haven’t seen that particular logo. i got mine april 3rd of this year and it say recteq in letters across the top. my favorite one is the original. but i gotta say your patience is impressive. it would have been very difficult for me to wait that long to grill. reminds me of the fun factory getting shutdown for 6 weeks when our boy was born.

I too have never seen that logo. Mine says RECTEQ. Older models I've seen say RECTEC GRILLS.

Wow! You have far more self control than I do. We’ve only had our grill for about 2 weeks, and our logo looks like this:

Attachments

• AFB6A198-47A9-4A33-BC87-41865FAAC7BC.jpeg
    AFB6A198-47A9-4A33-BC87-41865FAAC7BC.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 94
welcome to the forum. i haven’t seen that particular logo. i got mine april 3rd of this year and it say recteq in letters across the top. my favorite one is the original. but i gotta say your patience is impressive. it would have been very difficult for me to wait that long to grill. reminds me of the fun factory getting shutdown for 6 weeks when our boy was born.
Haha, difficult yes, but it actually was because I had a baby boy born about 2 weeks after I got it and I was concentrating on finishing everything up to get ready! Now that things have settled down a little bit I'm ready to put this thing to use.

Thanks for all the input guys, again I'm not too worried about it, just wanted to see if anyone else out there had seen something like this. Time to get this thing fired up!

I too have never seen that logo. Mine says RECTEQ. Older models I've seen say RECTEC GRILLS.
I got mine for Jimmy Buffets Birthday in 2020 and it says Rectec . I would be ashamed if I had your grill. lol.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WiFiGuru
Back