Bull New RT-700 Bull owner

gwrace1

Grill(s) owned
  1. Bull
  2. Bullseye
  3. Matador
Took advantage of the cybersale and added a new RT-700 and free Matador wok to our grill collection. Very excited to start smoking on the new grill. Already added a few accessories based on the great info provided on this forum. Looking forward to learning and trying new cooking recipes.

Congratulations on your Bull. I got mine last month and have truly enjoyed cooking on it. May you have the same experience with yours.

Took advantage of the cybersale and added a new RT-700 and free Matador wok to our grill collection. Very excited to start smoking on the new grill. Already added a few accessories based on the great info provided on this forum. Looking forward to learning and trying new cooking recipes.
I missed out on the free Matador yesterday as they were out when I got on. I am hoping that their is some kind of discount on Cyber Monday... maybe 50% off comp cart 🤷‍♂️ Figure worth a wait to see if there is something. If not, I am going to order one anyway. Been lurking for long enough.

@gwrace1 congrats on the new Bull AND Matador!

What other accessories did you pick up?
Hello all. I received my RT-700 Nov 16th. With Comp Cart, Smokebox, Front Folding Shelf, Large Interior Shelf, Sear kit, Mesh Cooking Mat, and Large Ground Mat, plus Rub Sauce Box, and Pellet Package. Done 3 turkeys so far. More and more to SmokeOn.

DA9DABCD-771F-4AF8-A0DB-C96D7669F438.jpeg

Hello all. I received my RT-700 Nov 16th. With Comp Cart, Smokebox, Front Folding Shelf, Large Interior Shelf, Sear kit, Mesh Cooking Mat, and Large Ground Mat, plus Rub Sauce Box, and Pellet Package. Done 3 turkeys so far. More and more to SmokeOn.

View attachment 7369
Your setup looks awesome. I added the Smokebox, Front Folding Shelf, Large Interior Shelf, Mesh Cooking Mat, grill brush and Rub Sauce Box. Also added a new Lavatools Javeline Pro thermometer, Gamma2 Vittles Vault for storing pellets under the grill and some Comet and Sprayway cleaner for the stainless steel. Already had a couple of cooking mats and several tools. I would like to find some type of tool box storage that will fit on the lower shelf. Maybe two drawers. Any suggestions?

Just checked status on our Black Friday purchase with recteq. They will start shipping Black Friday grill combo orders on Thursday Dec 3rd. I did receive the 3 UPS tracking numbers for the accessories that I placed on a different order.

Well just received tracking for my grill order. Looks like Estes Express Standard LTL. Going to be a long wait. Should be coming with the Matador which the wife is excited about.

My order says arriving by 9pm Dec 9 , shipping “UPS LTL FREIGHT STD”
I better get shopping for some meat

Estes shows three days for delivery. I'm not holding my breath. Were a bit closer to GA here in south central Texas than the Pacific coast so who knows. Supposed to arrive by Dec 9th.

Last edited:
Received the last of my accessories today. All came in well packed and no damage. Now just waiting for the grill to be delivered. Ordered all my accessories on a separate order from the grill to avoid the overpacked pallet syndrome that has a tendency to cause some shipping damage. Free shipping on anything over $99 so did not make any difference in cost.

Attachments

• IMG-5228.jpg
    IMG-5228.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 81
  • IMG-5229.jpg
    IMG-5229.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 79
How do you guys stop looking at your tracking number. My 700 is moving along nicely and now headed from Birmingham AL to Dallas, TX. Supposed to deliver on Dec 9th.

You usually stop looking at your tracking info. when your grill is in your driveway 😁, at least that’s how it worked for me.

Grill made it to the delivery terminal in Temple this morning. Just called them to see if I could arrange a delivery. They won't have the truck unloaded until tomorrow and weren't sure if local terminal was going to deliver or Estes Last Mile. Should know more tomorrow. Will probably take more days for local delivery than it did from GA to TX. I'm only 50 miles from delivery terminal.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WiFiGuru
Back