Bull New Bull Arrived!!!

lowcountrygamecock

My new Bull arrived today while I was home for lunch. Freight company was supposed to call first but they didn’t. Luckily I was home. Had him roll it all the way in the shop for me. Ordered thanksgiving morning. Too bad it’s a Christmas present from my wife so I can’t play with it until the 25th. We planned on a beef tenderloin that night using Adam Perry Lang’s recipe. Now I’m trying to decide if I want to use the Bull or the Kamado Joe for that. Hmmmm good to have options.

My new Bull arrived today while I was home for lunch. Freight company was supposed to call first but they didn’t. Luckily I was home. Had him roll it all the way in the shop for me. Ordered thanksgiving morning. Too bad it’s a Christmas present from my wife so I can’t play with it until the 25th. We planned on a beef tenderloin that night using Adam Perry Lang’s recipe. Now I’m trying to decide if I want to use the Bull or the Kamado Joe for that. Hmmmm good to have options.
Congrats on the new Bull. It's 2020 Christmas can be any day in December this year, elf on the shelf has been quarantined. ;)

Last edited:
Congratulations on your Bull! And, the wait is definitely worth it. I have had mine for a little over a month. It is amazing.

Convince the wife that you must get your Bull setup and do the initial burn in and seasoning process. By the time you do the first cook or two, she will forget having to wait. 😎

I don’t have much of a case there. The Bull will be replacing an old but functioning MES 40 so she knows we can cook until then. 😂 The Bull is getting built into a table so I will unbox it for dimensions and be able to finish that up before Christmas.

I got mine on Monday. Daunting looking pallet with grill, free Matador, and pellets. Was able to break down quickly and store pellets and take out parts to make carrying to deck easier, called a friend to help. Finished assembling, via iPhone flashlight. Burned in today, cooking wings for lunch tomorrow. Can’t wait for weekend to try something larger, like ribs or butt. Got the sear grill, so may try some steaks or chops too. Have a green egg, after messing with temp all afternoon with Thanksgiving turkey, my wife said just get it already as I’ve been researching for months. Can’t wait to get cooking.

I'm sure that you will enjoy it (y)

Congrats. Just wondering when you ordered your Bull. I ordered mine on Nov 25 shipped via Estes and still waiting for last mile delivery to the Austin TX area.
I got mine on Monday. Daunting looking pallet with grill, free Matador, and pellets. Was able to break down quickly and store pellets and take out parts to make carrying to deck easier, called a friend to help. Finished assembling, via iPhone flashlight. Burned in today, cooking wings for lunch tomorrow. Can’t wait for weekend to try something larger, like ribs or butt. Got the sear grill, so may try some steaks or chops too. Have a green egg, after messing with temp all afternoon with Thanksgiving turkey, my wife said just get it already as I’ve been researching for months. Can’t wait to get cooking.

Finally got the call for the 700 delivery. Supposed to deliver tomorrow. Hoping for zero damage. That would be a one week ship time and one week to get it shipped.

Best wings I’ve made so far!

Looks like any new bull 700 orders will not ship until after Dec 28th. Are they sold out or taking end of year inventory? That does not seem to impact shipping on the other models including the Matador that just reappeared on their site.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back