The bull has arrived!!!

Lawman

Grill(s) owned
  1. Bull
My 700 came in Thursday, a day early!!! below are pics of arrival, layout and assembled. Before Cutplug says anything, I know the horns are not facing out. (yet!)
with the smoke box attached, the door kept hitting the tip of the right horn when I open it. I'm still contemplating how to overcome that! But I am SOOOOO stoked that it is here.
20200416_100345.jpg
20200416_101337.jpg
20200416_113230.jpg
20200416_164659.jpg
:unsure:

Congrats! Had mine a couple of months now...best money I ever spent, and the wife agrees!

Congrats! Had mine a couple of months now...best money I ever spent, and the wife agrees!
Oh my wife has been skipping around the house all morning once I put the brisket on. she is pulling out corn on the cob, asparagus, and boneless beef ribs too. (note there are only 3 of us in the house) Luckily I can always have some of my troops swing by and pick up a plate.
Thanks!

Got my Trailblazer Wednesday. A day early also. Got some ribs going right now.

Anxious to hear how you end up liking the smoke box. I was back and forth on it and finally ended up passing on it. Thinking I could always add later if i changed my mind. Looks great ... things a beast!

Anxious to hear how you end up liking the smoke box. I was back and forth on it and finally ended up passing on it. Thinking I could always add later if i changed my mind. Looks great ... things a beast!
I admit it was an impulse by on my part but I really like to potential I think it offers. But it is a pricey accessory. While smoking my brisket and some boneless beef ribs today on the main, I put my bacon wrapped jalapenos on the smoke box's top shelf and the mop pan for the ribs on the middle. with the grill at 225 for the brisket, the box was running 150 at the top and 100 at the bottom.
Hope your brisket turns out great overnight.

My 700 came in Thursday, a day early!!! below are pics of arrival, layout and assembled. Before Cutplug says anything, I know the horns are not facing out. (yet!)
with the smoke box attached, the door kept hitting the tip of the right horn when I open it. I'm still contemplating how to overcome that! But I am SOOOOO stoked that it is here.
View attachment 2936View attachment 2937View attachment 2938View attachment 2939:unsure:
It is amazing how much stuff comes on the pallet. Nice job putting it all together. Just saw a post where they moved the ring (under the shelf and can't be seen) to the front edge of the shelf. Looked great. I'm moving mine today. Its a cool piece that gets lost when you get the shelf. Have fun.

1587291503819.png

It is amazing how much stuff comes on the pallet. Nice job putting it all together. Just saw a post where they moved the ring (under the shelf and can't be seen) to the front edge of the shelf. Looked great. I'm moving mine today. Its a cool piece that gets lost when you get the shelf. Have fun.

View attachment 2969
That’s awesome!!! Totally doing that

That’s awesome!!! Totally doing that
Still haven't done mine, bull is finally cool. Today is the day! Did bacon and later meatballs - kept it hot for a while yesterday. ??

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back