Stampede new 590

lbbrew

Grill(s) owned
  1. Stampede
My 590 arrived today. It's so shiny :geek:. Pretty excited as this is my first pellet grill. Looking forward to the first cook.

Had to move the webers over to make way for the stampede!

20200521_131707.jpg

20200521_132650.jpg

man....I have been cooking on this thing like crazy. It is the most enjoyable grill i have ever used. It's so nice to have so much control over the cook. My family thinks I'm a master cook now :p! not really, but this was worth every penny.

And another kudos to RT customer service. I ordered a bunch of rubs and some sauce. the box arrived pretty beat up and one of the rubs fell out. Totally the fault of the shipper but RT sent me out the missing rub the next day. can't beat that.

man....I have been cooking on this thing like crazy. It is the most enjoyable grill i have ever used. It's so nice to have so much control over the cook. My family thinks I'm a master cook now :p! not really, but this was worth every penny.

And another kudos to RT customer service. I ordered a bunch of rubs and some sauce. the box arrived pretty beat up and one of the rubs fell out. Totally the fault of the shipper but RT sent me out the missing rub the next day. can't beat that.
Rec Tec customer service is the best, congrats on the new Stampede.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gymanji
Back