Multiple devices?

I haven't tried it myself, but seems like it should work. Just install the app on another device and then sign in using the same email & password you used on the original phone. I'm guessing it would work. The grill would already be connected to WiFi from the original setup, so don't need to repeat that.

We have 2 android phones controlling my Bull. Both set up was the same and both work correctly.

Somethings will not let you do this, my Arlo Pro2 cameras is one, if your using it on 1 device and open it up on another device it signs you out on the first device, this could be a phone, tablet or computer. I glad the RecTec app doesn't work this way.

Somethings will not let you do this, my Arlo Pro2 cameras is one, if your using it on 1 device and open it up on another device it signs you out on the first device, this could be a phone, tablet or computer. I glad the RecTec app doesn't work this way.
Devices like the camera mentioned work that way because they connect directly to the device, usually with Bluetooth. Once a Rec Tec grill is set up to connect to a WiFi network, it never connects to the device again. From then on, the the grill and any devices configured to use the Rec Tec app only connect to Rec Tec’s servers.

Devices like the camera mentioned work that way because they connect directly to the device, usually with Bluetooth. Once a Rec Tec grill is set up to connect to a WiFi network, it never connects to the device again. From then on, the the grill and any devices configured to use the Rec Tec app only connect to Rec Tec’s servers.
The Arlo cameras actually connect to a hub that connects to your homes 2.4Ghz wifi, they don't use bluetooth. I think the hub is the reason for only 1 device at a time.

I use the app on both iPad and iPhone. Both work well. ??

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back