Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas GIF by filmeditor

Steady rain here today, so sadly the cookers will remain covered. 😩 Still going to make the best of cooking a Christmas ham.
Misting now, was heavy rain. Just start the smoker for another Primal, I can already tell a lot of folks are cooking, you all know how I now this, unless of course it was that latest app update for iOS 😬

Indeed, Merry Christmas to all!

Our Christmas has been delayed a bit due to a significant number of family members (but not my wife and I) coming down with Covid. Yes, it is still out there. Our daughter and granddaughter both work in fields where they have lots of people contact (medical and teaching). Of course, their spouses got it from them, as did one of their children. And, our two first-responder family members (police and fire) are working, so they aren’t available.

No worries; we’ll just have a bigger-than-usual New Years celebration.

Indeed, Merry Christmas to all!

Our Christmas has been delayed a bit due to a significant number of family members (but not my wife and I) coming down with Covid. Yes, it is still out there. Our daughter and granddaughter both work in fields where they have lots of people contact (medical and teaching). Of course, their spouses got it from them, as did one of their children. And, our two first-responder family members (police and fire) are working, so they aren’t available.

No worries; we’ll just have a bigger-than-usual New Years celebration.
Get well soon! The wife and I went to Hawaii in October to visit my daughter and SIL, and both returned home with COVID!

As an aside, apparently everyone has finished cooking based on 10 oops 11 alerts I am just receiving. 🤣🤣🤣

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back