Memorial weekend menu?

It’s time well spent if all the time watching the pit, adding wood, etc. made better bbq. It doesn’t. The Rec Tec puts out great bbq without the baby sitting. ??
Definitely! No truer words have been said!

I am embarrassed to say, but since we are all open on this site, I need to come clean. My RT has taken the entire long weekend off this year. Sorry. Saturday my whole family met in my mom's backyard for a social distance get together and we ordered pizza. Yesterday I grilled (over charcoal) boneless skinless chicken thighs, and added that into my homemade vodka cream sauce, poured over rigatoni. We also made a loaf of fresh bread in the bread maker. Today will be grilling halibut steaks with chimichurri sauce and a roasted beet and orange salad. Thinking later this week a couple racks of ribs one day and chicken wings another, so she will be back in business.

I am embarrassed to say, but since we are all open on this site, I need to come clean. My RT has taken the entire long weekend off this year. Sorry. Saturday my whole family met in my mom's backyard for a social distance get together and we ordered pizza. Yesterday I grilled (over charcoal) boneless skinless chicken thighs, and added that into my homemade vodka cream sauce, poured over rigatoni. We also made a loaf of fresh bread in the bread maker. Today will be grilling halibut steaks with chimichurri sauce and a roasted beet and orange salad. Thinking later this week a couple racks of ribs one day and chicken wings another, so she will be back in business.
You better hope she forgives you or it’s a grease fire for you! ??

Hey your were at your Mom's social distancing that's way more important in these times so your good to go for the long Memorial day weekend, once you put those racks of ribs and chicken wings on later this week your RT grill will forgive you.

Absence makes the heart grow fonder...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back