Mama's Happy!

Blues1

Lifetime Premium!
Premium Member
Grill(s) owned
  1. Bull
Stumbled across a flat and a point at two different stores last week. Thought I'd try making burnt ends for the first time in hopes that it'd turn out good enough to make my wife happy. Through in some abt's just for fun.
IMG_1227.JPG

Cubed the point.

IMG_1223.JPG

Used Kosmos Honey Killer Bee rub and back to smoke. Good stuff!

IMG_1224.JPG

Topped off with Black Swan Sweet Cognac Sauce. These things were dead on!

IMG_1230.JPG

Brisket flat for later.

IMG_1234.JPG

Burnt end for the win! Did you buy the point separate? I wish i was able to find just points!

Stumbled across a flat and a point at two different stores last week. Thought I'd try making burnt ends for the first time in hopes that it'd turn out good enough to make my wife happy. Through in some abt's just for fun. View attachment 3721

Cubed the point.

View attachment 3722

Used Kosmos Honey Killer Bee rub and back to smoke. Good stuff!

View attachment 3723

Topped off with Black Swan Sweet Cognac Sauce. These things were dead on!

View attachment 3725

Brisket flat for later.

View attachment 3726
Your pics, first thing in the morning make me hungry. Great looking food. I always like when I cook more than 1 thing at a time. The variety makes it more exciting. What is back swan sweet cognac sauce? Sounds like something you could drink on a hot summer day, maybe on the rocks, maybe from a bottle in a paper bag. Pre made or home made? ??

Your pics, first thing in the morning make me hungry. Great looking food. I always like when I cook more than 1 thing at a time. The variety makes it more exciting. What is back swan sweet cognac sauce? Sounds like something you could drink on a hot summer day, maybe on the rocks, maybe from a bottle in a paper bag. Pre made or home made? ??
Thanks for the compliment. Can't remember where I saw Black Swan from first...one of the forums I belong to. It's not your run of the mill store bought sauce. Here's a link to Amazon. I love it!
https://www.amazon.com/Black-Swan-G...89113871&sprefix=black+swan+sa,aps,168&sr=8-2

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back