Let's do this pellet thing

RezMonkeigh

Hey all,
Rez here. Canadian now living the American dream in the beautiful state of Kentucky.

First and foremost a food aficionado. I love to cook.....and to eat. Feeding people and them enjoying that food is one of the best feelings in the world. Everyone loves to eat good food.

Bourbon collector, card player, world traveler, outdoor enthusiast and family man. Also a dog dad in addition to the real kids. 😎

Been smoking a few years. Started with a cheap gas grill. Graduated to charcoal. Picked up a gas smoker from work. Leveled up to a Pit Barrel Cooker. Now this past month added the RT1070. And by happenstance an Oklahoma Joe Longhorn. I'm ready to roll a whole bunch of smoke!

Find me on IG under the same name.

PXL_20220425_031608216.jpg

PXL_20220304_170323652.MP.jpg

PXL_20220301_172653657.jpg

PXL_20220523_122205266.MP.jpg

PXL_20220525_184330732.jpg

Welcome!
Love me some JD.

Hey all,
Rez here. Canadian now living the American dream in the beautiful state of Kentucky.

First and foremost a food aficionado. I love to cook.....and to eat. Feeding people and them enjoying that food is one of the best feelings in the world. Everyone loves to eat good food.

Bourbon collector, card player, world traveler, outdoor enthusiast and family man. Also a dog dad in addition to the real kids. 😎

Been smoking a few years. Started with a cheap gas grill. Graduated to charcoal. Picked up a gas smoker from work. Leveled up to a Pit Barrel Cooker. Now this past month added the RT1070. And by happenstance an Oklahoma Joe Longhorn. I'm ready to roll a whole bunch of smoke!

Find me on IG under the same name.

View attachment 16699

View attachment 16700

View attachment 16701

View attachment 16702

View attachment 16703
I noticed that bottle of Willett. My new favorite for sipping on a summer afternoon or. By a fire when the snow flies or watching the azeleas bloom in the spring or the leaves change in the fall! Yea, I like it!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Srbbates
Back