Leftover Ideas

Dr.Floyd

Premium Member!
Premium Member
Military Veteran
Grill(s) owned
  1. Bull
Wanted to do something a little different tonight. Made a caprese pizza with some homegrown tomatoes and leftover pulled pork. Added some Freakin Greek rub when pulled from the oven. It came out even better than expected.

Do you have any other ideas for serving leftovers?

20230820_182233.jpg

Not this time. I usually set up the GMG Pizza Oven, but tonight I was lazy and just cooked it in my oven.

I added some in to Ramen noodles today for a quick lunch. Some frozen vegetables, pulled pork, and tai chili peppers. Can't be a good lunch with only about 10 minutes of cooking.

Grilling up some chicken thighs tonight on the bullseye. Most likely will have leftovers. So tomorrow for lunch we'll make up some fried quinoa (less carbs than rice and healthier) along with lots of veggies and grilled chicken with Korean BBQ sauce, soy and sesame oil on the griddle. Will probably also make a couple of egg rolls in the air fryer.
Have done this also with pork tenderloin, pulled pork, and pork and beef ribs left over.

My wife hates chicken unless I smoke it. She always asks that I make xtra so she can make curry chicken salad. I don't argue as it's delicious.

Wanted to do something a little different tonight. Made a caprese pizza with some homegrown tomatoes and leftover pulled pork. Added some Freakin Greek rub when pulled from the oven. It came out even better than expected.

Do you have any other ideas for serving leftovers?

View attachment 19901
That looks awesome. I’m sure it taste awesome.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back