Kumado vs 1250

What would you say is more is more versatile cooker?
Look at the cook space on the 1250, the interior shelf, front folding shelf, etc. I have a friend with a Kumado and it is good for it's use...but I swear by my 1250 and wouldn't trade it for anything.

So I have a 1250 that I like it’s been solid at getting to temp and been easy to use. I have a friend who got a Kumado Joe konnected Joe, which has the ability to remote control and dial in temp compared to normal Kumado’s from my understanding. He swears by the flavor and smoke profile that he gets on the Kumado, wanted to see if anyone has compared pellet vs Kumado.
I have an RT-700, Bullseye and a connected Kamado Joe. You can't beat the flavor and searing capabilities of the KJ along with the ability to add wood chunks for flavor. You can't beat the room and overnight smoking consistency for briskets and butts on the 700. You can't beat the quick to temp and the ability to add wood chunks to the Bullseye along the ability to sear with the sear plates. It also cooks pizzas the best. They are all good tools to have depending on the timeframe and mood you're in. I would never give up my Kamado Joe. It's my backup as well down here in Florida where power could be lost for days. It also affords the me the ability to reminisce with charcoal grilling and flavor. I quit using the connected ability on the KJ after getting the 700.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back