Just bought a 700. Never owned a smoker before

Philmcphe

Grill(s) owned
  1. RT-680
But always wanted one. Finally bought my own place and felt like it was time. Super excited to get started! Any tips for a complete newbie? Should be delivered this week and was thinking it might be nice to use for a housewarming I’ve got Saturday

But always wanted one. Finally bought my own place and felt like it was time. Super excited to get started! Any tips for a complete newbie? Should be delivered this week and was thinking it might be nice to use for a housewarming I’ve got Saturday
Search Recteq for recipes and have fun!

Congratulations. If you are just learning then Youtube is your friend. Seach it for your RecTeq model and You will find lots of videos on how to use it and smoke any type of meat. Search for the other RecTeq models too as they are all similar in how they work/smoke/cook.

ABove all, enjoy it.

Welcome to the forum, @Philmcphe; we are glad you’ve joined us here. Lots of great folks on the forum who are willing to share tips, tricks and cooking methods. Enjoy your new 700.

Welcome to RTF. Keep us informed of your setup, and first cooks.

Welcome to smoking there is a ton of instruction out there, but it can get confusing. You can ask questions and get a hundred different responses, almost all of which will be right for some cases. So just be willing to experiment and if you have an idea of your own, for guy sakes, use it.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaxBabu
Back