Bull Is there an auto-relight feature?

jtice

I am shopping for an upgrade to my home smoker. I have a Traeger Tailgater that fits in my motorhome and has a Savannah Stoker with auto=relight. I love that feature and would like that in my new rig. If the temp drops to 170 the igniter is turned on.
Do any of the RTs have this? I read through the 700 manual and didn't see anything.
TIA,

John

I am shopping for an upgrade to my home smoker. I have a Traeger Tailgater that fits in my motorhome and has a Savannah Stoker with auto=relight. I love that feature and would like that in my new rig. If the temp drops to 170 the igniter is turned on.
Do any of the RTs have this? I read through the 700 manual and didn't see anything.
TIA,

John
Not that I'm aware of, I would recommend calling recteq on this one.

TIA,

John
I would love to be able to use the Savannah Stoker from my Traeger in the 1250. The auto relight is a great feature, I always set it to 10 degrees under my cook temperature and have never had a flameout. There are a couple of other settings that I use, controlling the fan speed and setting the minimum auger feed timing in seconds were two others I used. Enabled very stable cooks even when the outside temperatures were in the extremes.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back