Ink bird vs other WiFi units

It’s a tough time. Sandwich generation is what it’s called when you still have children that need at a minimum ‘nudged’ even if they are no longer in the nest, but parents that need 110%. The sad part is the guilt you (me), anyway) feel when so relieved that is in the mirror now.
Never knew that term. My mother went in a beautiful way sort of. Like a light switch. On one minute off the next. Rough but best. My idol father, well not so great. Survived the South Pacific in WWII and had stage 4 bone cancel before we had a clue. He never told us anything. Living alone and a couple of falls outside in the cold, lucky neighbors out walking heard him, even though it was dark. Then a horrible hospital stay it was time. He loved me one minute and hated me the next. We did our absolute best and I will not go into the sideline activity of someone stealing his home, that we did go to court and get back, he passed horribly in pain. I went through something similar just not as bad with my FIl who I dearly loved. Now MIL but she might make 100 and only 90 now. Ok back to the topic😀

Never knew that term. My mother went in a beautiful way sort of. Like a light switch. On one minute off the next. Rough but best. My idol father, well not so great. Survived the South Pacific in WWII and had stage 4 bone cancel before we had a clue. He never told us anything. Living alone and a couple of falls outside in the cold, lucky neighbors out walking heard him, even though it was dark. Then a horrible hospital stay it was time. He loved me one minute and hated me the next. We did our absolute best and I will not go into the sideline activity of someone stealing his home, that we did go to court and get back, he passed horribly in pain. I went through something similar just not as bad with my FIl who I dearly loved. Now MIL but she might make 100 and only 90 now. Ok back to the topic😀
I will take it on faith that you and Greg did your best and that both of you should hold your heads high and be proud of what you have done. 😉😊

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dkroll
Back