Stampede Initial Questions for Newbie

I just got a 590 as well, and right off the bat in the paperwork I got, it said they “sent it with the wrong regulators.”I wasn’t sure what they meant, but when I was setting it up, at one point it wanted me to ensure Bluetooth was enabled (not WiFi), and to make sure my phone was close to the grill. Then in the app it auto populates my grill model as a 1250…
Because of the message about the regulator being incorrect, I took a peek down below the hopper, and saw that the auger motor said 3.0 HP. Maybe the “regulator” is basically one unit that includes computer/motor??
Mine says the same
I just got a 590 as well, and right off the bat in the paperwork I got, it said they “sent it with the wrong regulators.”I wasn’t sure what they meant, but when I was setting it up, at one point it wanted me to ensure Bluetooth was enabled (not WiFi), and to make sure my phone was close to the grill. Then in the app it auto populates my grill model as a 1250…
Because of the message about the regulator being incorrect, I took a peek down below the hopper, and saw that the auger motor said 3.0 HP. Maybe the “regulator” is basically one unit that includes computer/motor??
mine says same

@Btk0817 they make probe stands that you put your probe in and it then clips in between a couple grates. This keeps the probe floating in the air for getting an accurate air temp.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back