Icer Reviews

BradBQ

Grill(s) owned
  1. Bull
Does anyone have any feedback on the quality of the Icers? Im really drawn in by the 6 year warranty and obviously Recteq stands by their product. Is the product actually comparable to that of Yeti, Kong, Orca, RTIC, etc?

im interested in some feedback also. although i need a 100qt. i have a budget ozark trail 25qt i really like but need a big one also

im interested in some feedback also. although i need a 100qt. i have a budget ozark trail 25qt i really like but need a big one also
I think like many people on this forum, im very much a "buy once cry once" kinda consumer and research (probably over-research) all of my purchases and a lack of feedback on a product can lead to some reservations. Hopefully someone has pulled the trigger and can fill us in!

Let me start off by saying I’m not a cooler guy-never owned a Yeti, don’t give my coolers a torture test every time I use it, and I don’t use one all that often, and I’ve never needed a cooler to stay cold for more than 3-4 days tops. Having said that, when the wife and I attended recteq Academy back in December, recteq gave attendees a nice discount on recteq products. We thought it would be nice to have a grill and a cooler that we could take with us on trips like this one and so that’s what we did-bought a RT-340 and the 45-quart Icer just for that purpose.

So, given my limited cooler experiences let me say for what it’s worth that I think the Icer is a very nice cooler. It’s well made, solid feeling, certainly very heavy compared to a comparable-sized Igloo or Coleman cooler (which I suppose could be a plus or a minus, but I took it as the weight comes from the insulation). If you have any specific questions, fire away as I don’t know what might be important info to know.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back