Giveaway: RecTeq ICER 45 QT Cooler

Hot dang I REALLY did not expect this kind of turn out. This was great fun for me, many of the posts had me cracking up.

But seriously, thank you to everyone that participated in this giveaway!

So now lets get to the good stuff, that being who's going home with a brand new RecTeq Icer cooler...

Our winner is...

View attachment 14943

Post #1149 belongs to the one and only @IPlayWithMeat

Thanks again to everyone that joined and keep an eye on the forum as we'll be having another giveaway very soon! :D ;)
Oh my gosh, thank you so much for such a great time and for the generous prize of such an awesome cooler, @Mike !!

And thank you to everyone for your kind words and awesome posts! This forum is my happy place, and you all are the best!!

CE0FE3DD-F9F8-4369-8E89-3524DC38393A.gif

Oh my gosh, thank you so much for such a great time and for the generous prize of such an awesome cooler, @Mike !!

And thank you to everyone for your kind words and awesome posts! This forum is my happy place, and you all are the best!!

View attachment 14945

Now that's done I'll PM you my address ;)

Well played.. you deserve it! Enjoy..

View attachment 14945

congrats. Will you let me know how many bottles of Mic Ultra it will hold. Just in case you invite me over. 🤪

Congrats @IPlayWithMeat!!

I will send you my address so you can forward MY cooler :)

Enjoy
Thank you! I’ll happily swing by on my way to visit @Jigsaw . I’ve promised him my old cooler for some sort of game he’s planning 😁.

Now that's done I'll PM you my address ;)

Well played.. you deserve it! Enjoy..
Thank you, @sdynak ! You’re quite the worthy competitor!

Wow, congrats to member @IPlayWithMeat! Couldn’t happen to a better member (unless it was me)! It’s a really nice cooler-use it well! And a special thanks to @Mike! What a great and generous giveaway!
Thank you so much for your kind words, @Greg Jones ! Believe it or not, I truly need a new cooler, so it will definitely go to good use 😁

thank you for the opportunity mike and congratulations to iplaywithmeat! View attachment 14944
Thank you, @chadinsc ! Please excuse me for stealing that gif for later 😉

Congrats man. Be sure to post a pic of the new cooler In action.
Thank you! Will do!

Thank you so much for your kind words, @Greg Jones ! Believe it or not, I truly need a new cooler, so it will definitely go to good use 😁
I bought this cooler, a 45 quart ICER, at recteq Academy December 2020. I’ve not used it hard because I’m past the days where I go on extended adventures and need to keep stuff cold for days,, but it is a really nice cooler. I used mine this week when I defrosted my freezer. It should serve you well.

Congratulations 🎉👏
Congratulations!
Congratulations to the winner and a big Thank you! To @Mike
Thanks for doing this @Mike. And congratulations @IPlayWithMeat! Enjoy the cooler.
Congrats!
Congrats to our winner. Enjoy!
Congrats to the lucky winner!!!!
Thank you all so much!!

Do people in Minnesota even need coolers? Just throw the food / beverages outside! :)

Congrats @IPlayWithMeat !
Funny you mention that! I thought I’d quickly chill a 2 Liter of soda outside on Sunday when it was -3 out. An hour later, I remembered it, and it was significantly frozen 😆.
in Minnesota you put stuff in the cooler that you don’t want frozen while camping
You hit the nail on the head, Chad! That, and of course, hot meat go in the cooler 😁

Congrats @IPlayWithMeat. If I couldn't win it I'm happy it is coming to Minnesota. Thanks @Mike for the contest!
Thank you, @Chevys10zr2003 ! We Minnesotans have each other’s backs. Feel free to borrow it at any time 😁

congrats. Will you let me know how many bottles of Mic Ultra it will hold. Just in case you invite me over. 🤪
Absolutely! That is, unless we drink it all first when you arrive 😄

Hey @Mike , please leave the body parts in the cooler. No need to clean if shipping :ROFLMAO:

Now, we wait for the acceptance speech :geek:
I’m so sorry- how rude of me to accidentally leave you out of my acceptance speech, @Jigsaw! Perhaps I can make up for it 😁:

52DB3C7C-89CF-48A8-9AA2-C4DE47AF92A7.gif

I bought this cooler, a 45 quart ICER, at recteq Academy December 2020. I’ve not used it hard because I’m past the days where I go on extended adventures and need to keep stuff cold for days,, but it is a really nice cooler. I used mine this week when I defrosted my freezer. It should serve you well.
That’s terrific! Thank you so much for sharing that. I’ve been living with two 22 year-old freebie Igloo coolers, and I’ve contemplating an ICER for quite awhile. This will be a major upgrade!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back