Honoring All Who Made the Ultimate Sacrifice

Dr.Floyd

Premium Member!
Premium Member
Military Veteran
Grill(s) owned
  1. Bull
Hope everyone has a great Memorial Day weekend. Brought to us by a debt that can not be repaid.
memorial-day-2293668682.jpg

My hat’s off the those that got up and continue to get up at “0-dark:30” to bring safety and security to us civilians that are still in our beds in “dream states”. As a brat, whose dad did 32 years active duty, I thank every military team member that provided guidance to my friends and me. They guided and counseled us in a way that no one else could using tough love and teaching us there are consequences for every act we encounter, good or bad. For those that are watching us from above, thank you all for your service! Also, for those that left the military in worse shape than you went in, I also applaud you for your dedication. Each day many of you get up is a strong reminder that you gave until it hurt and kept giving more until the mission was complete. I challenge each of you to find a vet and shake his/her hand this weekend and drop by your local VA to see if there is anything you can do to help.
Never forget!!!

Last edited:
On this Memorial Day weekend, we pause to honor the brave men and women who made the ultimate sacrifice while serving in the United States Armed Forces. Their courage and dedication allow us to enjoy the freedoms we cherish today.

To those who lost loved ones in service to our nation, we share in your solemn remembrance. The debt we owe can never be repaid, but we solemnly vow never to forget the selfless heroes who laid down their lives to protect our way of life.

While we fire up our grills this weekend, let us reflect on the precious gift of liberty purchased by our fallen soldiers, sailors, airmen and marines. May their memories be forever a blessing.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back