The 590 has made it to Kirkland !

hawsdog

Grill(s) owned
  1. Stampede
Honestly the delay in the shipping allowed me to read this forum and avoid the first day setup pitfalls. With all the tips on Wi-Fi setup, first burn, and horns up or horns down tomfoolery everything is running smooth! Thank you all!!

First cook is tomorrow, wish me luck!

059436D2-D6B3-4485-A7DB-1DD8CE3E33E2.jpeg
8596C3AD-31D0-43E0-8179-08D77B0A3761.jpeg

Honestly the delay in the shipping allowed me to read this forum and avoid the first day setup pitfalls. With all the tips on Wi-Fi setup, first burn, and horns up or horns down tomfoolery everything is running smooth! Thank you all!!

Remember, horn placement depends how your grill identifies. :ROFLMAO:
Congratulations! Enjoy your new grill.

First cook was Mac n Cheese, chicken thighs, and chicken drums. Thighs turned out best! Rubbed them with Tuscan Garlic seasoning. Best chicken we've ever had! This thing is no joke!! I figure it will pay for itself in about 3 months since we'll be eating out and ordering door dash much less!
First Cook.jpg

First cook was Mac n Cheese, chicken thighs, and chicken drums. Thighs turned out best! Rubbed them with Tuscan Garlic seasoning. Best chicken we've ever had! This thing is no joke!! I figure it will pay for itself in about 3 months since we'll be eating out and ordering door dash much less!
View attachment 14294

Looks awesome.. I really need to try a Mac N Cheese on the Bull 😁

View attachment 14294
I like your logic (y)

View attachment 14271View attachment 14272
Not counting the burn in my first cook was a porchetta. After a 480 degree crisp on the skin I shut the grill down removed my meat and closed the lid. On my way into the house I looked back and sure enough had a grease fire on the drip pan. Ruined a section of the lid but at least now the grill has character and I know which side is hot. Make sure you step down in temp before a hot sear shutdown.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Latest posts

Back