RT-1070 Height from bottom grate to top grate

Real28

Cant find this anywhere but what's the distance between the bottom and top grate? Looking to purchase, trying to see if I'll have issues getting some meats under it and still cooking on top.

Cant find this anywhere but what's the distance between the bottom and top grate? Looking to purchase, trying to see if I'll have issues getting some meats under it and still cooking on top.
Of which smoker?

It depends on which grill you are interested in, but recteq puts all the dimensions for each grill on their web site.

It depends on which grill you are interested in, but recteq puts all the dimensions for each grill on their web site.
I cannot find that dimension anywhere for the 1070. Thats why I am reaching out here. They have every other dimension but not the actual heights of the racks.

Interesting, you are correct. They include that for the 1250, but appears to be completely omitted for the 1070. If no one here chimes in, I’d suggest giving them a call. Or call anyway, I suspect support is still working today.

@Real28 is correct; Recteq doesn’t provide the spacing dimension between the lower and upper racks on the RT-1070 on its website. It appears to be in the 3.5-4” range, however. A call to RT should provide the answer.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back