Bull Got the bull last week and love it!

TheBeardedSmoker

Grill(s) owned
  1. Bull
Got the 700 in last week! Did the first cook on Saturday. Started with some biscuits to find the hot spots and then moved on to candy bacon and pork belly burnt ends! Simply AMAZING!

20201031_155053.jpg

Congrats! I've had mine for a little over a week now but, have only had a chance to do the initial burn-in. This evening, I trimmed a couple of racks of spare ribs and will keep in the fridge overnight. Tomorrow morning, going to try my hand using the 3-2-1 method. I've been grilling (gasser and charcoal) for 50+ years but this will be the first time I've ever tried smoking low and slow. Hope it turns out well.

Congrats! I've had mine for a little over a week now but, have only had a chance to do the initial burn-in. This evening, I trimmed a couple of racks of spare ribs and will keep in the fridge overnight. Tomorrow morning, going to try my hand using the 3-2-1 method. I've been grilling (gasser and charcoal) for 50+ years but this will be the first time I've ever tried smoking low and slow. Hope it turns out well.
How did those spares turn out?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back