Bull First smoke. What does this mean?

llbts1

I started the ribs this morning and everything seems to be going fine. I keep getting some kind of error message on my phone. Can anyone tell me what this means? Please see attached.
Thank you, Larry

Attachments

• Screenshot 2020-09-06 at 11.50.26 AM.jpg
    Screenshot 2020-09-06 at 11.50.26 AM.jpg
    116.4 KB · Views: 166
Did it come up when you hit the graph option? I ask because I get the same error sometimes when I try to see a graph. Next time I use the grill no problems.

No, it seems to come up whenever it wants. Doesn't seem to effect anything, but a little annoying.
Thank you for the quick response.
Larry

Sorry that I don’t what it means or how to fix it. Like you said it doesn’t effect anything but it is annoying!

I received that error before and I unchecked all the options for the temp chart then closed it. Re-opened and re-select the options I wanted and the error was gone

Fhughes, that didn’t work for me. When I go back to graphs, all the options are already checked. It’s like it doesn’t save the changes.

Another question, the Bull will run maybe 30-45 minutes. Then all the sudden it goes maybe 10-20 minutes with the motor, blower, going on and off about every 5 seconds. Is that normal? Temperature is spot on, but that blower is back and forth, then it will run another 30 plus minutes.

Sorry about the newbie questions, but this seems like it would be pretty hard on me motor.

Thank you, Larry

The fan will cycle at lower temps to maintain temperature. All normal. As for the error, go to temperature chart and there is a setting in there to change time units. Try 10 or 15 minutes to get rid of that error.

I started the ribs this morning and everything seems to be going fine. I keep getting some kind of error message on my phone. Can anyone tell me what this means? Please see attached.
Thank you, Larry
I see those errors occasionally, but I’m getting them a lot today myself. I wonder if it is something on the recteq server side of things.

Getting a lot of this same error the last few days. Never saw this particular error in the past.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Srbbates
Back