Bull First Cook...

ghuns

Grill(s) owned
  1. Bull
5am this little 4 pound baby brisket flat went on...

rG5mzaPm.jpg

I'm at work monitoring progress. Wife is working from home, so she can be my grilling assistant when I tell her it's time to wrap it.

rG5mzaPm.jpg

I'm at work monitoring progress. Wife is working from home, so she can be my grilling assistant when I tell her it's time to wrap it.
So far, so good. I'm sure it will be a great dinner. The big question is how did you get your wife to take direction on when to wrap it? ??

She takes direction well. And she can drag her laptop out to the garage and we can do a Zoom meeting so I can supervise.

Nice being able to control your smoker while away, isn't it?

Nice being able to control your smoker while away, isn't it?

Yes it is.

Though I have traditionally associated grilling/smoking meat with drinking adult beverages.

This morning I tried to convince my boss that I really should be drinking here at work since I am smoking meat at home.

He didn't go for it.:cautious:

rG5mzaPm.jpg

She's a keeper!

Not bad at all. Skinnier end was a little dry, but it basically had zero fat. Thicker end was perfect. A little Pappy's sauce fixes the dry part right up.

Attachments

• IMAG0367.jpg
    IMAG0367.jpg
    5.2 MB · Views: 75
  • IMAG0368.jpg
    IMAG0368.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 68

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunshineGriller
Back