Stampede Error Message

verneandmist

8B3929C2-929E-4CFA-ADB6-7F9DCDD1EC34.png

Just fired up my 590 today and received this error message on the app. It does go away and the app seems to be running ok. Anyone seeing this? Thanks to all

That looks like the old version of the app which I would much rather have than the new version out currently. Anyway, perhaps it’s because the app is an old version? If you can get that to work then I don’t recommend upgrading to the new version unless you have to.

I believe you are correct, bu damn I wished I would’ve read this before updating to the newer version of the app. Now, it doesn’t seem to be giving me audible notifications.

I believe you are correct, bu damn I wished I would’ve read this before updating to the newer version of the app. Now, it doesn’t seem to be giving me audible notifications.
Try adjusting the temp on that new app. Lol. Also, careful not to hit the power button accidentally.

Also, that notification issue could actually be because their servers are overloaded. I hear it’s a common issue especially around holidays.

Last edited:
I do remember last Memorial Day weekend, the notifications stopped. The next weekend the notifications worked. Thanks

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alan Hollister
Back