Bull Does anyone who own a Bull wish they bought a Stampede?

Is that only for pellet grills?

I went with the smaller grill didn’t need the big ol grill
for most cooks and it’s more efficient

I wished I had gotten my Bullseye first. I would have never gotten my Stampede.

I wished I had gotten my Bullseye first. I would have never gotten my Stampede.
I just received my Bullseye but still need a Bull. When the wife is in a good mood I think I'll pull the trigger and order me that Bull that keeps calling my name. Here bull 😁

No Way man. 700 all the way home. I love the space and use it all, all the time. jerky and wings take up a ton of space, so does a couple butts. etc.

I'm glad to hear all of the positive responses. It just makes me want to order a 700 even more.

I'll second Hilbe.

I bought the 590 and love it, but most days I wish I had gone with the 700 for the extra space.
You won't regret your purchase.
Me too. The first time I used the 590 and couldn't get all the burgers on at one time, made me wish I'd gone for the 700.

Personally, I went the other way. I considered an RT-700 long and hard (GMG DB WiFi previously) and just couldn't get to that price tag. I've owned various smokers for over a decade now (bit of a 'que n00b, really) and since it's just the wife & I, I couldn't get to that price tag based on our needs. Even the GMG DB was a bit overkill most of the time. It was nice when I cooked for a larger group but that's pretty infrequent and even then I wasn't ever wishing I had more space.

Given that origin story I opted for the RT-590 which arrived yesterday. Initial impressions are VERY good and I'm quite happy with my purchase. The quality, craftsmanship and materials is on a different level from my GMG DB which is on another level from the stuff you see in big box stores. This RT-590 makes those look like aluminum cans hobbled together with duct tape.

The improvements from my previous solution are immediately apparent though and the few big differences I bought this one for will come in QUITE handy I'm sure even though I haven't yet used it other than the initial break-in. I can't wait to grab a Papa Murphy's take & bake pizza on my way home, pop open the app and fire up the smoker to have it ready to go when I get home so we're eating 15min later. I'm more convinced now than I was at the time of ordering that I made the right decision. I just hope this things performs as well as I've read because I will have found my forever smoker finally.

That said, if you have the space and the price difference isn't a big deal go for the RT-700. The shorter auger, larger pellet hopper & longer warranty are worth the price of admission IMO. I really don't think you can go wrong with either one.
We don't have a Papa Murphy's anymore but I have started cooking all of my frozen pizzas on the Bull.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back